Thursday 7 November 2013

Excitement levels are rising!!!

15th November 2013 marks the day that console gaming enters it's next phase with the roll out of the PS4 in the US.
In the days leading up to the 15th we should start seeing reviews for the launch exclusives like Killzone: Shadow Fall and Knack, which in a way gives the rest of the world a bit more time to tweak that day 1 games list if things turn out differently to what we expected. I am expecting Knack to suck but I could be wrong haha.

As an Xbox gamer the 15th brings with it mixed emotions. The 15th means we will have exactly one more week until we get the Xbox One. It also brings about the end of an era as on this day I will bid goodbye to my beloved Xbox 360 and generation long favourite, Gears of War. I plan to go out with a bang though with my group of gamers mates and I hitting Gears hard for huge session. Many beers will be had and many war stories told as we put to rest the game and console that brought us all together.
Looking a head we have many exciting things to look forward to. None more so than the event Microsoft and EB Games are putting on for the launch of the Xbox One. Little old NZ will be the first country in the world to officially get the One and they are going all out. The night starts at 830pm with bands, entertainment and plenty of consoles set up for eager fans to get their hands on. Come 12am some lucky customer will be handed the very first console and I hear it may even be done by someone pretty high up in Microsoft!! THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE!!!!

I'll see you gamers on the other side!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Of course - i have been on the other side for just under a year... with my WiiU (snigger)...